Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SQSC27 ~ The Paper Players ~ Open Sea

Today's card is for a couple of challenges.  I've missed making cards for the different challenges out there, so I decided to use them to help me come up with cards for my March stamp a stack.   I used Stampin Queens Sketch Challenge 27  for my design and The Paper Players Challenge 83  (CAS masculine) to decide what to put on it. 





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  The Open Sea
Card Stock:  Night of Navy, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler & Crumb Cake
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Cherry Cobbler
Punch: 1 1/4" Circle
Embossing Folder:  Stripes
Texturz Plates:  Backgrounds 1


6 comments:

  1. I love the texture and the unique layout! What a wonderful masculine card! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Sara! I'm always looking for masculine cards. Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and I love that you carried the theme through to finish the inside, too. So glad you shared it with the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice masculine card Sara, I love the soft stamping you did. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout, Sara! Such a great "guy" card, inside and out! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the texture on this! A great 'guy' card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...