Friday, February 10, 2012

Bordering on Romance

Last night was our card swap with the ladies from the Red Hot Stampers and these are the cards I made to swap.  It's similar to one that I had for my last stamp a stack, just changed up a little bit.  I got a lot of really nice cards from the ladies that participated. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Bordering on Romance & Apothecary Art
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist & Wild Wasabi
StazOn:  Black
Aqua Pen
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Simply Scored Scoring Tool





1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...