Saturday, February 18, 2012

Birthday Wallet

It's birthday time again and this time it's for one of my nephews.  I always make purses for the girls, so I thought I'd come up with more than a card for the boys this year.  That means it's wallet time for them. I love how it turned out!  Hopefully my nephew will enjoy it too.  Not so sure guys are quite as excited as girls about this kind of stuff, but you never know. ;)


The same tradition...$1.00 in their card.  Yup, I'm cheap, but it still makes them happy at this age! lol  I decided to make a counterfeit credit card, Michigan driver's license and a library card.  Yes, all fake and just for the fun of it.  I wish I could show you the picture I put on his license because it's hilarious (at least I think it is), but I value my privacy (yeah, that's why I have a blog! lol)...ok, the little bit of privacy that I have, so I won't post any pictures of other people without permission. 


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Nope, I didn't take any measurements for this project.  I just eyeballed it and went with the flow.  
Stamp Set: Definitely Decorative Pines (retired, but the moose was perfect for the front of the wallet)
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Early Espresso
Embossing Folder:  Square Lattice
Sticky Strip


1 comment:

  1. Sara, this is AWESOME!! I am sure he loved it and how fun that you made all of the cards to go in it! That's even better than the dollar!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...