Saturday, November 26, 2011

In Wilderness Birthday

Well, Thanksgiving is done and the Christmas season has begun and what am I posting?  A masculine birthday card.  It's what I needed to make, so here it is.  I made it for my brother-in-law, and I sure hope he likes it more than butterflies!  Yup, that's an inside joke from when I gave him his card  the other day.  Anyway, I hope he had a great birthday with his family!




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  In Wilderness & On Your Birthday
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Basic Gray & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Basic Gray
Ink:  StayzOn Black
Punches:  Modern Label & Word Window
Texturz Plates:  Backgrounds 1
Brads:  Black

1 comment:

  1. This is a great guy card! The brads and the tag are the perfect accessories! Although, butterflies and ribbon are pretty too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...