Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mad "because I missed your b-day" Dog

Seems like I'm a little bit into punch art lately, but it's really only the second one I've done in a while.  I needed a card for my nephew whose birthday was a few days ago...and it was late! :(  I know he loves dogs, so I thought I'd put a funny little saying on the card for him that went with the dog.  This is definitely a case, but I'm not sure who to give the credit too because I saw a bunch of them out there...I'm just glad there are so many talented ladies out there making things with punches! :)  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Real Red, Basic Black, 
Very Vanilla & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad and Stampin' Write Marker:  Soft Suede
Punches:  3/4" Circle, 1/2" circle, Full Heart, Heart to heart, 
medium oval, word window & horizontal slot (retired)






1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Your dog has the perfect expression and posture for a delayed birthday card! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...