Sunday, September 25, 2011

In Wilderness for RHSSC3

Wow, I think it's been a whole week since my last post.  Between homeschooling and work it seems like my time is gone before I know it! :(  Let's see if this week goes a little better. :)  Anyway, today's card is for the Red Hot Stampers third sketch challenge (RHSSC3).  I really liked the layout and thought it would be great to use for a masculine card.  In fact I will be using it for the next stamp a stack I have coming up this week.  Oh, I can't forget to add that you can play along with the Red Hot Stampers at redhotstampers.blogspot.com.  Head on over there and join in.  I know there will also be prizes going out to two winners!




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  In Wilderness & On Your Birthday
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Chocolate Chip & Crumb Cake
Texturz Plates:  Backgrounds 1
Punch:  Large Oval




1 comment:

  1. This is such a great guy card! The embossing adds detail without being to 'fancy' (not something most guys like...) The eagle was a great focal image choice too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...