Monday, September 12, 2011

Christmas Mouse

Today I want to show you some punch art I did for a swap with The Red Hot Stampers.  While looking around for ideas I saw this cute little mouse here and had to try it.  Wish I could take credit for coming up with this idea, but I'm not that good!  Kim has great instructions on how to make it though.  I did have to change a few things because I didn't have all the punches and used different colored paper too, but I love how he turned out. 


Thanks for looking and have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. This is such a cutie! I would love to try this one!
    I just smiled when I saw him!
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...