Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Build a Blossom ~ Thinking of You

Since I'm adding my cards to my blog in the order I have them in Picasa, today's card is a "Thinking of You" card.  I can't take credit for this design, but I did change it around a little to fit what I wanted for my stamp a stack.  Thanks to Dawn Olchefske for the design! 


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Build a Blossom & Elements of Style
Card Stock:  Marina Mist, Bashful blue, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Marina Mist & Wild Wasabi
Punch:  Blossom Petals & 1/2" Circle 
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Bashful Blue
Jewels:  Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...