Sunday, August 14, 2011

3x3 "Thank Yous"

Well, I'm sitting here on a peaceful Sunday afternoon, and figured I could take a few minutes to update my blog since I've been neglecting it way too much this summer!  I wasn't sure what card to start with and thought I might as well just start putting them up in the order I have them saved, so here goes...  Whenever I borrow anything from other demos in my area or have an order I use 3x3's for thank yous.  I just tuck it in the bag when I return what I've borrowed, or put it in with my customer's order when I drop their supplies off.  They're quick and easy to make and I love them!


I got the design for this from a card swap I was in, but changed the colors.  Wish I could give the lady who came up with it the credit , but it's been almost a year since I was in the swap and don't remember. :(

Not only do I send thank yous, but get them in return.  I got this from my stamping friend Christi when she returned a bag to me...I love this 3x3!  Thanks, Christi!



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Elements of Style
Card Stock:  Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake & Rich Razzleberry
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Sahara Sand & Rich Razzleberry
Embosslits Die:  Beautiful Wings
Glitter:  Dazzling Diamonds



1 comment:

  1. HI Sara, Your butterfly cards would be fabulous for the Friday Mashup challenge Butterlies and Bling this week! Haven't seen you playing along for a while now. Hope all is well.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...