Friday, July 29, 2011

Stargazer Lily Birthday Card

Today's card is one I made special for my sister.  I know she happens to like stargazer lilies, so I thought why not put one on a card for her.  I used the colors and idea similar to my first clematis card.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Elements of Style
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Pink Piroutte, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Rich Razzleberry & Garden Green
Punches:  Blossom Petals (Used for leaves) & 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval
Embossing Folder:  Elegant Bouquet
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!
    Thank you for the blessing of your sharing your talent with me!
    Stamp a stack's cards are beautiful too.
    Glad you are "locked" up any more too!
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful flower card! Love the shimmer from the mist! Great details on the flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...