Thursday, July 28, 2011

Artistic Etchings

Well, I'm finally ready to start blogging again after a much needed break.  I had a nice getaway to Gatlinburg, Tennessee last week and have been busy getting cards ready for my July Stamp a Stack this week.  Here are a few pics of the trip.  Nope, that's not me in the pic...I wouldn't get that close!  The momma is in the woods and that's her first cub.


Here are her second and third cubs.


I was able to get a nice shot of this butterfly when it decided to rest a minute. :)


These are some beautiful falls we hiked up to...


And now finally to today's card.  It's from last month's stamp a stack that I never posted.  It was also my favorite card out of the five I had for the ladies to make that night.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Artistic Etchings & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Regal Rose & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Early Espresso & Regal Rose 
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Punches:  Modern Label & Word Window
Ribbon: 5/8" Grosgrain in Early Espresso & Regal Rose (both retired)
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist 



2 comments:

  1. HI Sara, welcome back! Hope you had a lovely holiday, the photos are lovely. Love your card. I'm always struggling to use that set and this card had all the lovely vintage elements that I like. Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Gatlinburg! How fortunate of you to see the bear family. Glad to know you stayed a safe distance away! Your card is beautiful! I love all of the distressing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...