Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Wedding Day

Today's card is for a wedding I just went to.  I made a white on white card pretty similar to this a little while ago, but this one I made square and added a touch of color so it would match the wedding colors.  


...and a view of the inside


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  On Your Birthday 
(not sure about the stamps on the inside...they are long retired!)
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Marina Mist & Pacific Point 
(sponged together to get a new color)
Versa Mark
Punches:  Boho Blossoms, Scallop Trim Border & Scallop Trim Corner
Big Shot Texturz Plates:  Backgrounds 1
Emblosslits Die:  Beautiful Wings
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
Jewels:  Basic Pears

I stamped the words with Versa Mark and put white embossing powder on it.  Then I sponged over it with two colors and wiped the ink off the words with a Kleenex.    










2 comments:

  1. I really like this wedding card!
    It is lovely.
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dawn! I always love hearing from you...and everyone else too! :) See you Friday if you're going to craft night.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...