Tuesday, May 10, 2011

White on White

Today's card is something I've always wanted to try and didn't think I could do it.  Well, at Less Is More their challenge is White on White...and it's possible!  Check out the cards that so many ladies have posted already.  They are absolutely beautiful!  As I had all these ideas running through my head, I was pulling all sorts of things out for my Big Shot.  Then I remembered Mojo Monday's challenge and decided to use their design for my card...it helped me focus.  I really like how it turned out!    


Here are a few close-ups of different areas on the card.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Whisper White
Punches:  Scallop Trim & Boho Blossoms
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
 Texturz Plates:  Backgrounds 1
 Embosslits Die:  Beautiful Wings
Sizzlets Die:  Little Leaves
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

13 comments:

  1. This is really pretty - lots of lovely textures, pretty flowers, butterflies and I love the pearl accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sara
    I really like how it turned out too!
    Texture is a great way to use for a Wow everyone has done a sterling job this week
    thank you!
    Diva LIK mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card with a great mix of textures. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card - I like everything about it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sara, what wonderful textures in this fab design.
    Thanks so much for joining us!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with lovely elements and texturing so very pretty.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much texture, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Sara, those butterflies are gorgeous. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bit of sparkle you've added to this gorgeous card! Love the mesh of the different embossing folders!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card WoW is always that little bit extra special and you have brought something charming to top it off. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sara, this is loads of sparkle. I love that you added flowers to your card. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...