Monday, May 2, 2011

Thank You

Today's "Thank You" card is one of the cards I had the ladies make at my stamp a stack.  Last week I posted one similar to this and actually got the idea for the black and white thank you from this card.  Ok, so it's actually two cards...I just couldn't decide on which colors to use for the stamp a stack.  By popular vote (of everyone in my house at the time) Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi and Perfect Plum won.






Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Elements of Style & Thank You Kindly
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi & Perfect Plum,
 Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie & Real Red
Jewels:  Basic Pearls

To get the Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist or the Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie colors just make a template that's 5x5 and cut out a square or rectangle wherever you want the color on the card.  Ink up your sponge and tap it where you cut out your square until you get the color as dark as you want it.  Do the same with the second color and blend as needed in the middle.  Pull the template off and stamp the vine over the two colors you just sponged. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the simplicity of this card. It is so elegant. Would you mind if I cased this to give to my club 10 ladies later this month? Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey,
    Thanks so much. I'm glad you like it and wouldn't mind at all if you cased it.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...