Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Open Sea ~ Father's Day Card

This is my first time using my new stamp set...and I've had it for a week already.  What is wrong with me?!  I'm working on a Father's Day card for my May Stamp a Stack.  We'll see if I come up with something that I like more or not.  Hmm...just looked at a couple of challenges and have another idea going through my head.  Let's see if I can get it going tonight and ready for tomorrow's post...


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  The Open Sea
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Sahara Sand & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Sahara Sand
Versa Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...