Saturday, May 7, 2011

Left Overs Part 4

Today's card is another left over that I finally got around to making!  It was a quick one to come up with because once the base of the card was put together all I had to do was stamp the flower, pour on heat and stick powder, heat it, pour on Dazzling Diamonds and heat again.  Then I sprayed the flower with shimmer paint and sponged the edges with ink.  I did the same with the Happy Birthday oval, added the rhinestones and I was done!


A little closer view of the flower...


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Fabulous Florets
Card Stock:  Old Olive & Whisper White
Classic Stampin Pads :  Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry
Versa Mark
Big Shot Texturz Plates:  Backgrounds 1
Punch:  1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval
Heat and Stick powder with Dazzling Diamonds
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Jewels:  Basic Rhinestones



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...