Saturday, May 21, 2011

Graduation Cards

It's that time of year..graduation.  And that means open houses.  My upline Glenda has a tutorial that I saw a few weeks ago on how to make tassels, and that got an idea going in my head.  These are a couple of the cards I came up with.  I didn't have envelopes for this size of a card, so I just made a band to slide over the card instead.  I don't have any graduation stamps, so I used the RGB code for Night of Navy and put their name and class on the outside of each card.  You'll have to click on the picture if you want to see the embossing lines I have on the cards.


On the inside I put a short note and verse...and of course a pocket to slide some cash or a check into.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
The closed card measures approx. 3" x 6 1/4".  
The cap is three layers of card stock 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" with a brad put through the middle.




1 comment:

  1. I hope I have time to copy this grad card! It is so cute and creative! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...