Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gerbera Thank You

Every Christmas my husband gets a bunch of gifts from people on his mail route, and I always make Christmas thank yous for those that give gifts.  I'm sorry to say I haven't been giving out a thank you to one family on his route because we always get our gift in the spring...a gift certificate. They own some greenhouses and that's where we buy all of our flowers for our yard.  I was determined to not forget them this year!  I wanted to make a thank you with a gerbera daisy on it.  So when I saw Stamping 411 challenge 203 I thought it would be the perfect design to put my flower on!

 


I used a tutorial from Noel Johnson that I remembered seeing earlier.  Thanks for the inspiration Noel!


Stamp Set:  Thank You Kindly
Card Stock:  Marina Mist, Regal Rose & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Marina Mist
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Bigz Die:  Flower Daisies #2
Punch:  Modern Label
Ribbon:  5/8" Grosgrain in Regal Rose
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Build-A-Brad with Black Stampin' Emboss Powder & Dazzling Diamonds



2 comments:

  1. The daisy is so awesome -- love the colors as well! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY this is gorgeous!!! I love your daisy, it looks so lifelike, and the sparkle just puts it over the top. WOW :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...