Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fabulous Florets ~ Thank You

Today's card is my first one using the new set Fabulous Florets from the Summer Mini! 


Here's a close up to show some of the shimmer using Heat and Stick powder with Dazzling Diamonds.

 

My daughter likes the diamonds  by the "Thank You".



Most of the time I like to put a little something on the inside of the card.  I can't just have the outside looking nice. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Florets & Because I care
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi & Daffodil Delight  
Versa Mark
Punches:  Decorative Label & Word Window
Big Shot Embossing Folders:  Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Jewels:  Basic Rhinestones






  

2 comments:

  1. Sara, this is really very pretty. I missed you this week at the Friday Mashup! Hope you stop by next week with an entry. You make lovely cards. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...