Friday, May 27, 2011

Elements of Style for May Stamp a Stack

I'm finally back to blogging again after getting ready for my May stamp a stack.  I'll be showing you the rest of the cards we made over the next few days. I wanted to use some card stock I don't use very often and use something "new" on the cards.  Baja Breeze was the color that I don't use very often, and the something "new" was using Stampin' Pastels.  Not sure what the ladies thought of the chalk, but from what I did see they did very well with it!  I'm also entering this in SUO Challenge 19 ~ May Flowers.  I love flowers, but I'm afraid the April showers have brought May showers instead of flowers here in Michigan.  My flowers are sitting around waiting to be planted...maybe this weekend. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Elements of Style &  Afterthoughts
Card Stock:  Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette & Whisper White
Punch:  Decorative Label
Embossing Folder:  
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist 


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!
    Chalks were a little "messy" for me
    but it was my first time using them!
    Thank you again, Sara for teaching us
    something new and helping us to "stretch"
    our comfort zones!
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, soft coloring! Thanks for playing SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...