Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Coast to Coast

Today's birthday card is made from one of my favorite masculine stamp sets Coast to Coast.  I know...it's retired, but my family doesn't know and wouldn't care anyway.  They just let me know they appreciate the b-day cards that I send their way.  This one is for my brother-in-law Scott.  So Happy Birthday, Scott!



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set: Coast to Coast & On Your Birthday
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Basic Grey & Whisper White
Classsic Stampin' Pads:  Basic Black & Basic Grey
Big Shot Texturz Plates:  Backgrounds 1
Punch:  Modern Label
Black Brads





2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Now flowwoing you from Stampin Connection!

    glitteringstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alicia! I checked out your blog and now I'm following you too. You have some really nice cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...