Thursday, April 7, 2011

Inspired by Nature

Today's post is a card I finished a few days ago.  I had started it a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to come up with ideas for a workshop and couldn't seem to finish it any way that I liked it enough to use it.  That's because the colors and layout came from Debbie Tompkins, but I didn't want to totally case it!  I just loved the colors that she used!  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Inspired by Nature
Card Stock:  Basic Black & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Regal Rose & Basic Black
Big Shot Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Big Shot Embosslits Die:  Beautiful Wings
Punches:  Word Window & Modern Label
Ribbon:  5/8" Grosgrain in Regal Rose (retired)
Jewels:  Basic Pearls

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...