Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Flight of the Butterfly

Today's card is one I made for two different challenges.  The The Paper Players challenge is "Fun with Fabric", and since ribbon is the only Stampin' Up! "fabric" I have right now I decided to see if I could come up with something a little different with the ribbon.  I also used Stamping 411 for my sketch because the ribbon square happened to work perfectly with challenge 192. :)








Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Flight of the Butterfly
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, So Saffron & Whisper White
Big Shot Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Punch:  Butterfly
Ribbon:  1/8" Taffeta in Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery & So Saffron
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

9 comments:

  1. Sara you are just TOO clever, love the ribbon!! You did a fabulous job on both challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! I can see all that amazing shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so cool! At first I couldn't figure out where the ribbon was---as I continued on, I caught on! Very clever idea! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ribbon square. Very ingenious of you. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and genius use of ribbon this week! Love that ribbon square, it adds wonderful color and texture! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a creative and unique use of ribbon! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever & cool to use the ribbon like that! Love the colors and the layout! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ribbon! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being named a Cut Above at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...