Friday, March 25, 2011

Clean and Simple

Hello everyone... I'm finally back and glad to be blogging again! I must say that being out of town two weekends in a row and getting ready for a workshop (between homeschooling and work) just called for a much needed break from blogging.  Now that I've had one it's time to get busy again.  I've titled this post clean and simple to go with The Paper Players challenge this week.  I wanted the first two cards for my workshop this week to be "clean and simple"...so here is the first card we made.  I actually got the basic idea for this card from my upline, Glenda.  You can view her card here.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Silhouette Sentiments & Afterthoughts
(both are hostess sets)
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green & Whisper White
Classic Ink Pad:  Rich Razzleberry
Stampin' Write Markers:  Rich Razzleberry and Garden Green
Punch:  Decorative Label & 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval 
Big Shot Embossing Folders:  Perfect Polka Dots & Framed Tulips
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

4 comments:

  1. I love this! The sponged oval sets off that flower beautifully! Good to see you again at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so lovely! The sponged oval is the perfect background for the sweet little flowers! So glad you could join us again at the Paper Players! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture and the shimmer! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! That hint of shimmer is awesome! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...