Saturday, March 26, 2011

Butterfly Birthday

Today's card is another clean and simple one we made at a workshop I had a couple of days ago and fits right in  with this week's SUO Challenge...birthday cards.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Bashful Blue & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Bashful Blue
Big Shot Embossing folders:  Perfect Polka Dots & Elegant Bouquet
Big Shot Embosslits Die:  Beautiful Wings
Punch:  Decorative Label
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Bashful Blue (retired)
Jewels:  Basic Pearls

2 comments:

  1. What pretty colors! I love the tiny pearls on the smallest butterflies. So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and beautiful! Thanks for playing SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...