Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine

Well, my son impressed me...  He needed a Valentine's card for his girlfriend and asked me to help him (how many 17 year olds would do that!).  I'll admit I was being pretty lazy and wanted to copy a card exactly like I posted a couple of days ago.  He saw it and said, "I'm not tying any ribbon!".  So all we did was center the hearts and card stock under them, leave out a few of the smaller hearts, and definitely leave off the ribbon.  I told him where to cut, how to use the Big Shot, where to put the adhesive, etc. and I think he made a pretty nice card.  Of course, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I did have to make sure everything was just right...and it actually was. :)


Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Real Red, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
Punches:  Full Heart, Heart to Heart and Small Heart
Big Shot Embosslit Die:  Scalloped Heart of Hearts
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...