Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blossom Petals

Today's card is a challenge from my upline, Glenda.  She challenged us to pick a card or scrapbook page from the Idea Book & Catalog or the Mini Catalog and copy it using a different stamp set, ink colors etc.  I picked a card on page 155 from the Idea Book & Catalog and this is what I came up with.  



Thanks for looking and have a blessed Sunday.


Stamp Set:  Because I Care
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Rich Razzleberry
Big Shot Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Punch:  Blossom Petals XL
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponge (for flower petals) & Crimper (for leaves)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...