Thursday, February 24, 2011

Because I Care

Today's card was made for a new friend and fellow demonstrator who is going to be sending the birthday cards she receives to servicemen and woman overseas to send to back to their loved ones.  I've read about this quite a bit lately and am glad I have a chance to participate.  Click here if you'd like to read about what she's doing.



Stamp Set:  Because I Care & On Your Birthday
Card Stock:  Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Perfect Plum & Certainly Celery
Punch:  Scallop Trim Border & Modern Label
Big Shot Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Jewels:  Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...