Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Buggy

Today I have a 3x3 card for a baby shower that's coming up soon.  What color do you make the card when you don't know if it's a boy or girl?  A mixture like this.  The green and yellow just didn't seem to be working out, so I put just a touch of each color in with a lot of white!  



Card Stock:  Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Certainly Celery & Bashful Blue
Big Shot Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Punches:  Scallop Trim Border & 1/2" Circle
All other circles were cut with a circle cutter and the handle cut by hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...