Friday, January 7, 2011

Mojo Monday 172 Sketch ~ Lovely as a Tree

To become a little more creative and challenge myself, I decided to follow a couple of blogs and do their "sketch challenges".  I posted my first card a couple of days ago and now here's my second one. Yup, I'm already starting to love this...guess it's a good thing, because I'm going to be getting a challenge once a week from my upline...hope I can keep up!  For this card I am using the Mojo Monday 172 Sketch.  


I thought I'd show the inside of this card too.  I like to add just a little bit of something that coordinates with the front of the card. 


Stamped with Lovely As a Tree
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy & Early Espresso
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Always Artichoke & Early Espresso
Embossing Folder:  Square Lattice
Texture Plates:  Backgrounds 1
Punch:  Modern Label




2 comments:

  1. this is fantastic.....luv the inside details as well...have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...