Friday, January 28, 2011

Autumn Days

I made today's card from the Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge (which I didn't get done in time to enter) , my daughter's challenge to use the color Night of Navy (because she really likes it) and I needed a masculine card to send out...so this is what I came up with.  
Thanks for looking and have a great day!



Stamp Set:  Autumn Days
Card Stock:  Night of Navy, Marina Mist & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, 
Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum, Marina Mist & Garden Green.
Stampin' Write Markers:  Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, 
Night of Navy & Summer Sun (retired)
Embossing Folder:  Square Lattice
Punch:  Double Rectangle (retired)
Ribbon:  5/8" grosgrain Night of Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...