Monday, November 22, 2010

Friday's Workshop

Here are the three cards I demo'd at my first workshop on Friday.  I got the idea for my first card from Kerin Sylvester using the Because I Care hostess set.  I used Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock, and Pretty in Pink and Old Olive stampin' pads and spots.   


The second card is made using the Autumn Days set. I used Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy and Very Vanilla cardstock.  I also used the Stampin' Write Markers in the same colors. 



The last card I made uses the set Lovely as a Tree.  I used Very Vanilla and Early Espresso cardstock, and Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, More Mustard and Early Espresso Stampin' Pads. I learned how to make this card from France Martin here: http://www.frenchiestamps.com/2010/10/autumn-splendor-video-on-josephs-coat.html

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...